Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

That chunky big guy caressing the tiny dog, kinda disturbing...

In an outside table at the Lebanese prince of coffee I saw that blond guy in a suit followed by a tight-shirt-guy, holding something against his chest. That something being cared as a little kid would do for his pet. After a few minutes of discrete observation, I realized it was a tiny tiny oh! so very small dog. Watching him holding that tiny creature, siting in a gardener, smoking and wearing a dark suit, with his friend and all his hair gel... priceless. 


Meanwhile miss.mya couldn't make it because of her location outside the city. That's totally something I understand because of what happened last thursday. Reina: take care, we'll see very soon here in the capital city you know esa!

So there I was watching people going by, that freaky clown-mime lady trying to give me a flyer (total freak out those clown-mimes), some kids, dogs, the youth wearing colourful kinda-vintage clothes (hipsters you know) and Waldo's providing the soundtrack: Reik followed by RBD. I like Waldo's (stuff, not the soundtrack). 


Somehow I managed to lost the point of this, while posting I'm creating a blog for my boss (blogger I love you so much, wordpress is not that friendly), tweeting and getting my hands covered with lotion (still have some injuries from being filming).

Teaser: soon something about my cowgirl-girly-boots and some femenine contribution to Jornadas de Género, stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. dear miss.Rosario* of mine!... i must start by telling that I am a deep fan of yours, darling; i enjoy your writing so bloody much!! do you actually believe observation can be in fact discreet? I'm not quite sure...or is it just that my discreetness are a bit short? - no wander... cultural studies! -.-

    miss... i'm still so sorry on not making it last thursday, i felt a total prick... gladly, we'll f.finally get to Talk this week!!! - Thanx on being so comprehensive, reina; but over the top: Thanx for Caring, Miss! :) <3

    hope you got better on your filmic injuries! :)

    read and see and Talk to you soon!!!.

    ReplyDelete