Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome new decade

2010 

I like so much how it looks, how it sounds. The new year brings also a new decade, a whole new story to live. It will be my second full conscious decade although I can almost fully remember the 90's I could only say I was completely aware of life in the 00's. 

So here I am, in the 10's (?), newly remodeled in several aspects, all driven by will and most of all, decided to have lots of fun and lots of good stuff.

For now on I'll no longer have "new year purposes", I'll have wishes and goals, can't reveal them all because of my superciliousness, but as you may noticed, I'll be training for TOEFL so posting will be a part of it.  

1 comment:

  1. great idea!
    le recomiendo también lots of reading in english...I think I have a few novels lying around, por si le interesa.

    ReplyDelete